CENTURY OLD CHARM -COMMERCIAL SPACE IN DOWNTOWN LONDON ONTARIO
Property to be built out to suit tenants needs. With the 200 block of Dundas leased with a flurry of new great tenants, this is a once in a life opportunity to establish your firm in the heart of London`s development centre. Century Old Charm with Modern finishes to be installed by the landlord, this property will be without a doubt one of Downtown London`s soon to be flagship buildings. Neighboring projects like the century building, music hall and many other developments. The main floor retail space, combined upper level office, and executive level overlooking the office gives the unique brick and beam structures one of the most creative and inspiring layouts we`ve seen to date. Act now or you`ll wish you did! All dimension to be verified by tenant. Tenant Incentives and Inducements available!
- ADDRESS: 190-188 Dundas St London, N6A 1G7
- MAIN FLOOR: Retail - 3,450 SF - $20.00 per Sq. Ft
- UPPER FLOOR: Office - 2,690 SF - $15.00 per Sq. Ft.
- UPPER FLOOR: Office - 1,820 SF - $15.00 per Sq. Ft.
- SURROUNDING BUSINESSES: Covent Garden, Scotiabank, London Convention Center, Novacks, Nash jewelers, The Grand Theatre, London Music Hall, Tim Horton, London public library, Starbucks Coffee, Moxie's, and a lot more.
- LOCATION: The City of London and Downtown London named recipient of a Pinnacle Award for "The Millenium Plan"